cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Which constraint set

346gnu
12-Amethyst

Which constraint set

Hi again,

Questions are thick and fast this week.

If I have a patterned part (20 times say) and that part has constraints and loads defined in it, does the order of appearance of the constraint and load sets in the analysis definition form appear in the order of the patterned part?

Example analysis definition form below showing a component's loadsets and constraint sets when patterned twice.

I know I can test but there is no way of telling which pattern element a constraint/loadset is associated with.

More than 2 elements in a pattern and it gets mighty confusing compounded by having to scroll up and down in the definition form as it's not possible to see more than 5 constraint sets/loadsets at anyone time.

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
346gnu
12-Amethyst
(To:346gnu)

Ahhh,

Switch on feature ID column in model tree and hover the mouse over the constraint/load

See pic below

Could the feature ID become part of the explicit description rather than the flyout?

Thanks

hover+the+mouse.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
346gnu
12-Amethyst
(To:346gnu)

Ahhh,

Switch on feature ID column in model tree and hover the mouse over the constraint/load

See pic below

Could the feature ID become part of the explicit description rather than the flyout?

Thanks

hover+the+mouse.jpg

Top Tags