cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

bending milled plate

jbrouch
3-Visitor

bending milled plate

I can't figure out a way to do this in Pro:

I have a thick radiused rectangular plate that gets it's edge milled all the way around it's perimiter and some material removed from the interior - but not thru. Then the entire part is pressed into an arc with a specified R. I need to show the part in both PLAN and FORMED views on the drawing. I cant' bend a SOLID (except in WARP - in which I can't specify a Radius), and I can't cut one side of a SHEETMETAL part. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Try Spinal bend or toroidal bend.

Pro/E forum on Mcadcentral.com has good info on toroidal bend and there
is a good tutorial on spinal bend over at e-cognition.net

Thank you, Jim Flores

Mech. designer/CAD admin.

Clinical Care Systems

Philips Healthcare

2271 Cosmos Court

Carlsbad, CA. 92011

-
Top Tags