cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

bug creo 2.0 M040 icone copy & paste

PhilippeBREVET
1-Newbie

bug creo 2.0 M040 icone copy & paste

error on the copy and paste icons

Video Link : 3723

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
8 REPLIES 8

the video does not play. I have downloaded it also but there also it does not play.

I use VLC to watch this video and playback is possible directly in the window, I use firefox

2013-02-13_12h59_42.jpg

no it does not play, i have tried it again. if you could put the video in some other format?

The vid works just fine, and it's propably a bug.

Okay, I totally forgot we could do this. What's the bug I'm looking for?

Oh, I see... it doesn't actually copy the definition of the edited image. Isn't close enough good enough?

No wonder I forgot about it. It doesn't work at all in M030. I get the copy prompt, but never get paste or edit, or anything else.

What am I missing?

Top Tags