cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

color use in the model tree

ptc-6566506
1-Newbie

color use in the model tree

I would like to see a color differentiation in the Model Tree between non-regeneratable features due to a "read only" operation applied to a model and other regeneratable features.  It is not intuitive in which model(s) or at which feature that I have applied "read only" to a model.  I would also like to have ModelCheck query my model for the "read only" operation so I remember to decide whether I want the model to be saved/checked in with the "read only" operation not "cleaned".

I would like to apply color to model components, features, parameters indicating that I have reviewed/approved them.

I would like to have a flashing aspect of the model when an item in the model tree has highlighted a sub-assembly, a component or specific feature (including points, planes, axes, coordinate systems, or sketches).

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags