cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

creo_parametric_customization.ui

RogerEngee
1-Newbie

creo_parametric_customization.ui

I am facing opposite situation whereby i did not even export the .ui file, but yet when i tested by creating a new tab for my mapkeys, the newly added tab was still there after i closed the Creo 1.0 session and relaunched it.

I checked C:\Documents and Settings\ngr\Application Data\PTC\ProENGINEER\Wildfire\.wf\.Settings\creo_parametric_customization.ui and checked the details when it was last saved.. it was couple of weeks ago.. so I'm wondering where my ui customization settings are actually saved to..

Appreciate if anyone could share some thoughts..

Rdgs,

Engee

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Check File - Help - System Information

Scroll down until you see Configuration files read.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Check File - Help - System Information

Scroll down until you see Configuration files read.

Magnus, thanks for tip..

Yes it was stored in the same folder as WC cache.. i missed that

Top Tags