cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

drawing -local section

matteo97
2-Guest

drawing -local section

Hi everyone! I'm traing to change the line's thinckness of the border of a local section in  Creo drawing (I need to respect ISO format). I've read that there is a parameter to change in the iso.dtl file.   Can you tell me which  condition i've  to modify?

Another question: after I've change this parameter have I to remake the file as a new file or there  is a way to regenerate the drawing with the changes? Please help me!

I attach a photo of the tear line as an example, even if it is not a section

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

in existing drawing you can do following ...

Below mentioned information is related to CR2 M070.

1.]

Click File > Prepare > Drawing Propertieschange in Detail Options row

and set line_style_standard option to apropriate value.

Do not forget to Update drawing sheet after finishing the option setting.

In my color setting std_ansi value displays detail view outline in white color (i.e. Geometry color) and std_iso value displays detail view outline in yellow color (i.e. Letter color).

2.]

You can hide detail view outline in detail properties (Drawing View dialog box) by unchecking Show boundary on detailed view option. Then you can sketch your own outline using Spline button located in Sketch tab. You can assign any color + pattern to this line. Do not forget to relate the line to the view.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:matteo97)

Changes to any *.dtl file will only apply to future drawings. The iso.dtl file is read and imbedded into your existing file from the drawing template file.

You will need to edit the properties of the spline to make it a different line weight.

Your question was moved as it was posted in a no question community section of the site.

Please be sure to select the proper area for questions before writing them.

Hi,

in existing drawing you can do following ...

Below mentioned information is related to CR2 M070.

1.]

Click File > Prepare > Drawing Propertieschange in Detail Options row

and set line_style_standard option to apropriate value.

Do not forget to Update drawing sheet after finishing the option setting.

In my color setting std_ansi value displays detail view outline in white color (i.e. Geometry color) and std_iso value displays detail view outline in yellow color (i.e. Letter color).

2.]

You can hide detail view outline in detail properties (Drawing View dialog box) by unchecking Show boundary on detailed view option. Then you can sketch your own outline using Spline button located in Sketch tab. You can assign any color + pattern to this line. Do not forget to relate the line to the view.

Martin Hanák

thank you so much!
Top Tags