cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

feature doesn update when reference dimension changes Creo 3.0 M090?

homerosaldana
5-Regular Member

feature doesn update when reference dimension changes Creo 3.0 M090?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

You have wrote your request in the wrong place.

PTC eSupport Help is the section about issue or request on how PTC support works.

I'll ask Toby to move this discussion in the right forum for you.

Marco

You'll have to give us more information than your screen shot. It's not normal for the geometry to not change when you change a dimension but depending on how you made your sketches and references a lot can be done.

homerosaldana
5-Regular Member
(To:StephenW)

The section shown in yellow has only 2 references the side wall and round boss.  When I moved the round boss, the other feature does not follow it even after regenerating.  I even went back into the section sketch to see if there was anything failing and there wasn't.  The snapshot I included is taken after hitting the green checkmark in the sketch.  I did this numerous times convinced that there was an error in the sketch.

Today, I retrieve the model to get more screen captures to explain what's going on but as soon as I enter the sketch snaps to the boss.

I have seen this behavior more than once but it's not repeatable.  Prior to me submitting the question and pic, I had moved the boss 3 or 4 times and it regenerated fine.

Creo3 is very buggy and unpredictable.....reminds me of Solidworks

Top Tags