cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

having problem regenerating the tubing in EFX extension

schopra-2
1-Newbie

having problem regenerating the tubing in EFX extension

i am facing certaing problems in regenerating the chassis tubings in EFX extension.i want to do a analysis of chassis this wont let me do it.

is there a possible solution to this problem.

the assembly file is attached

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

Hello Sagar. I am not ignoring you but I have little experience with tube frame analysis. I also do not have the EFX extension available.

However, if you have an active maintenance contract, by all means file a support case.

...and be aware that people with full version Creo cannot open academic versions of files. It appears you only have the assembly in the zip file. Are there not support PRT files needed?

yaa i am using acedamic version on creo parametric 2.0 so can i ask ptc support for help

yes, read this post for a link to academic support page:

Student Version installation problems

yaa i have posted the doubt in support forum thanks for the advice hope they will reply

Top Tags