cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

hi

ptc-5235788
1-Newbie

hi

iam working in air conditioners manufacturing company in saudi arabia,

i need to create a assembly that controlled by family table and final assembly.

please help me how can i create..

example : i want to create a sitting table it contains legs of same section but different lengths and the section is same but some feature are additional in some legs.

what i did is i create a leg and created additional features and then create a family table and generate instances with different lengths with some yes/ no additional features for instances.

than i assemble these legs in final assmbly (that sitting table), now what i want to do is the lengths of legs to be totally dependent on final assembly not family

table. how can i do.

what i did is i create assembly parameters (example x, y, z) write relations length of horizontal leg = x, length of vertical leg = y , length of top leg = z ... like this

when what i face a problem is when i change parameter values (x,y,z) the lengths of legs cannot be changed....

please help how can i do.

thanks

shaik

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags