cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

how to edit/add artifacts of central library schematics?

msonnathi
1-Newbie

how to edit/add artifacts of central library schematics?

Hi team,

could you please answer

how to add new artifacts to central library.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Providing you have a central catalog directories set up, simply verify the catalog and then from the results, choose to submit all the items to the central catalog

Does that answer your question?

You are right but I donot have access to Central catalog.

currently I'm going thruh like submit temprary folder and those files admin ppl placing those files to central catalog. here every time generating new .dt files. instead of this can I make changes lively.

• Is any other way to update/ create artifacts. I mean instead of CSV file.

sorry i do not understand your question. I would suggest you speak with tech support and get them to walk you through the process

could you please tell me the support team contact number or email id. it will be great help.

Top Tags