cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

parameter inconsistency in relations

Jeroen
1-Newbie

parameter inconsistency in relations

I'm currently experimenting with automating many things in Creo 2.0 (M030), and I found a strange behaviour.

When working with parameters, relations and pro/program , a measurement feature of an angle is always shown as degrees.

EXCEPT for relations in a feature. There you need to work with RAD.

It took me a little while to find out why my parts weren't behaving the way I wanted to, but now everything works just fine knowing this.

But what if PTC wants to fix this inconsistency one day? Are all my automated parts corrupt from that day on?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:Jeroen)

No, they will add a config.pro options asking if you want to have these features read in radians or degrees with the default set to what it has always been.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:Jeroen)

No, they will add a config.pro options asking if you want to have these features read in radians or degrees with the default set to what it has always been.

Top Tags