cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

parameters & udf's

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst

parameters & udf's

Hi all,

can anyone tell me why the use of parameters & relations seem to interfere with the updating of udf's. I have an assembly which has relations & parameters, i have created a udf from one of the models in this assembly. Now what i am having trouble with is updating the udf, i can make a change to the source model, then open the part with the udf, click edit, udf operations, update all, then regenerate, but it does not. Here is the strange thing, if i delete the udf & re-insert it, it comes in with the changes. I have done some experimenting, creating udf's & inserting them into models with no parameters or relations present, & there is not a problem, everything updates as it should. Can anyone help me out?

Regards

John

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags