cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

problem regarding installing creo 3.0

marora
1-Newbie

problem regarding installing creo 3.0

I downloaded the free student version of creo 3.0, but I didn't get any license file with it so I skipped the licensing step. I skipped this step because I could not click on the box , The box was blocked.After installing the software( by skipping the licensing step) i could not run the software as there was an error "license feature error". how can I get the license file for my software and how to apply that license file. Please help me.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

on PTC Creo College Download | Thank You | PTC page you can see http://apps.ptc.com/schools/references/install_creo3_unistudent_standard.pdf link with instructions how to download full installation media of Creo software.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags