cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

"Merge" BOM balloons

mbonka
15-Moonstone

"Merge" BOM balloons

Hello,

my qustion is simply. How to merge BOM balloons in drawing space? Need to "glue" the 5th position to the 4th one.

It´s useful for example for washers and screws.

See picture bellow.

merge_BOM_balloons.JPG

Thank in any advice

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Creo:

Table tab > merge balloons > follow instructions

in case above, select balloon 5 (balloon to be merged) then select balloon 4 (balloon to be merged onto)

WF4:

Table > bom balloons > merge >follow instructions as above

Note:

This works for repeat region bom balloons.  I am not sure about note/symbol balloons as I don't use them.

Please drop a note if you know if you can merge note/symbol balloons.

ron

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Creo:

Table tab > merge balloons > follow instructions

in case above, select balloon 5 (balloon to be merged) then select balloon 4 (balloon to be merged onto)

WF4:

Table > bom balloons > merge >follow instructions as above

Note:

This works for repeat region bom balloons.  I am not sure about note/symbol balloons as I don't use them.

Please drop a note if you know if you can merge note/symbol balloons.

ron

mbonka
15-Moonstone
(To:RonSt.Pierre)

l had to blinded when was looking into Balloon drop down menu .

Thanks for advice

Top Tags