cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

round prevew

pfariello
1-Newbie

round prevew

Yep, I do as mush as possible. It is just as bad because CREO want to show all the rounds in the preview and I have to wait for the screen to update before I can grab the next intent edge.

I have the same problem with drafts. The preview is in the solid now instead of show the original as the solid and the new draft as a highlight.

Patrick Fariello
CommScope
1300 E. Lookout Dr. Suite 150
Richardson, TX 75082
phone: 972-792-3303
-<blocked::<a style="COLOR:" blue;=" text-decoration:=" underline&quot;=" target="_BLANK" href="mailto:-">">mailto:->
-----End Original Message-----
3 REPLIES 3

Config.pro option " Dynamic_Preview no" will turn this off.

Maybe should should consider obtaining a better graphics driver file. I have seen this behavior before using Quadro cards and Creo 2.0. So I selected a Certified driver and set the option to Catia. The graphics improved considerably.

Dave

David Brainsky
Certified PTC Instructor
Chula Vista, Ca. 91910
email: -
Cell PH:619-253-5137

----------

Patrick,

[cid:image002.png@01CE14E3.230E1420]Yes, It is possible to control the preview options while creating features in Creo Parametric-2. You may need to use below three icons (No review, Attached, un-attached).

[cid:image003.jpg@01CE14E3.230E1420]

Regards,
Aravind Anand

Thanks all,

I appreciate the quick replies and good advice.

I am running an nvidia quadro 3000m. I will look into the drivers.

Thanks again,
Patrick Fariello
CommScope
1300 E. Lookout Dr. Suite 150
Richardson, TX 75082
Top Tags