cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

system color file with better contrast in drawing mode??

ptc-1704429
1-Newbie

system color file with better contrast in drawing mode??

Anyone have a syscol.scl file for Creo 1.0 that has better contrast in/for drawing mode?

I'm thinking of something more like the pre-WF color scheme (yellow & white on black), but keeping the newer color scheme for solid geometry.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have Creo 1.0 F000 installed also.

If you have all files closed in Creo there will be a System Colors button on the ribbon.

Click that and it will take you to the Config Options.

I just selected the "Dark Background" in the Color scheme dropdown.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

What colors are you looking for? Creo does come with a dark background setting.

darkbackground.jpg

The attached untitled JPG is what I get (out of the box) with Creo 1.0 F000. am I missing something?

the second "pre-WF" JPG is what I'm currently using on WF3.

I have Creo 1.0 F000 installed also.

If you have all files closed in Creo there will be a System Colors button on the ribbon.

Click that and it will take you to the Config Options.

I just selected the "Dark Background" in the Color scheme dropdown.

good stuff - thanks! I'll work with that.

Top Tags