cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

system color file with better contrast in drawing mode??

ptc-1704429
1-Newbie

system color file with better contrast in drawing mode??

Anyone have a syscol.scl file for Creo 1.0 that has better contrast in/for drawing mode?

I'm thinking of something more like the pre-WF color scheme (yellow & white on black), but keeping the newer color scheme for solid geometry.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have Creo 1.0 F000 installed also.

If you have all files closed in Creo there will be a System Colors button on the ribbon.

Click that and it will take you to the Config Options.

I just selected the "Dark Background" in the Color scheme dropdown.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

What colors are you looking for? Creo does come with a dark background setting.

darkbackground.jpg

The attached untitled JPG is what I get (out of the box) with Creo 1.0 F000. am I missing something?

the second "pre-WF" JPG is what I'm currently using on WF3.

I have Creo 1.0 F000 installed also.

If you have all files closed in Creo there will be a System Colors button on the ribbon.

Click that and it will take you to the Config Options.

I just selected the "Dark Background" in the Color scheme dropdown.

good stuff - thanks! I'll work with that.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags