cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

tangential placement

ChristophLatzer
1-Newbie

tangential placement

Hi all

it seems that something has changed since i used this function last time. We are using Creo 3 M100 now

I would like to place an assembly tangential to an other assembly but Creo takes always the "wrong" side of the tangent

so expected is this

18-08-2016 13-06-07.png

but i always get this

18-08-2016 13-07-46.png

I think to remember that you could switch the direction of the tangent in earlier Creo versions ....

is this function lost, am I doing something wrong?

regards Chris

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

1 REPLY 1

I think i found the solution myself https://community.ptc.com/t5/Creo-Parametric-Ideas/Allow-tangent-constraint-to-flip/idi-p/460922 not part of Creo functionality ....

Top Tags