cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

.tbl to .xls

pedgar
1-Newbie

.tbl to .xls

Hi everyone I have a beautifull table in a .drw, inside pro-e. As far as i know, if i want to save that table, i have 3 options: as tbl, as csv, as txt. The problem is the following: none of those table file formats is usefull in MS excel. If i open a csv or txt i´ll get a batch of letters and numbers and comas, but no table at all. So, is there any way to export a valid excel format from pro-e? Thank you so much!
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

u can save as .txt and open it in MS excel.

Edgar, You should be able to export yout table as a CSV format. Then, renove the index number from the file (file_name.csv.1 remove the "1") name in windows explorer. As soon as you fo that, the file icon should change to a familiar excel type. I do that all the time and have not had any problems. It exports beautifully to excel. Good luck.

"Rolando Toledo" wrote:

Edgar, You should be able to export yout table as a CSV format. Then, renove the index number from the file (file_name.csv.1 remove the "1") name in windows explorer. As soon as you fo that, the file icon should change to a familiar excel type. I do that all the time and have not had any problems. It exports beautifully to excel. Good luck.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags