cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

where i can find the explosion's lines in WF4 ?

jdevitt
2-Guest

where i can find the explosion's lines in WF4 ?

hello everybody, i'm not able to find out the explode lines on wildfire 4.0.

can you please help me ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7

Any plotter defined as vector may not be able to process raster data.

dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:jdevitt)

What version of Creo are you using and can you provide a screen capture of the drawing with shaded views and a copy of the TIFF file you produced?

There is a config option specifically for shaded drawing exports: drawing_shaded_view_dpi.

That didn't change things, David.

The part...  region section with a detail level x-hatch.  View; shaded with edges.

Print manager; add new "TIFF"...

Print Preview...

And output...  (confirmed in Photo Elements)

Guys - I apologize, I meant for this to be an enhancement request. We utilize TIFF format to facilitate printing of released drawings with production orders from our ERP system. PDF format was very slow in this process. In the past we have utilized Ghostscript to convert PDF output to TIFF to overcome the shaded view limitation. Ideally it could be built in functionality and it seems like an oversight.

FYI - we are using Creo 3.0 M110

Thanks,

Jon

Obviously there is a bug in there somewhere as the preview shows the shaded view.

I thought you might have intended an idea.  Feel free to remove the thread.

Please vote for the product idea here: Add Shaded View support for TIFF Export

I'll figure out the PTC Community functions eventually

No worries; by the time you figure it out, they'll change it again!

Top Tags