cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

white background while doing rendering

ssreevalsan
4-Participant

white background while doing rendering

please let me know, how can i set white background after rendering 

attaching here with one image which i am receiving after rendering .

Catalina_0-1722241062055.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Why don't you type "creo rendering background" into a search engine and go from there. There are a lot of discussions about rendering that have been done in the past.

For example,

https://community.ptc.com/t5/3D-Part-Assembly-Design/Rendering-with-transparent-white-background/td-p/271856 

Hi @ssreevalsan,

Thank you for your question and engaging with the Community!

Researching the Community, as well as our Knowledge Base, first before posting is a helpful method of boosting up your chances of finding a resolution for your topic's issue. Due to our high number of users, our Community is a wide-spread resource that we 100% encourage you, and all of our users, to make use of in your daily use of our software. 

Just as KenFarley proposed, the link offered contains searched key words from your post in our Community. If you need assistance on how to search the Community, please refer to this Community Search guideline

Please make use of this link to consult our Knowledge Base for articles as well. 

Thank you once again for your participation and hope that all of your software questions receive a favourable resolution! 

Best regards,

Catalina
PTC Community Moderator
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags