cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Derived function not working and not modifialbe, parameter stays "UNSET"

YG_10353342
1-Newbie

Derived function not working and not modifialbe, parameter stays "UNSET"

I am using Creo Schematics Release 3.0 and DatecodeF000

How can I change the global parameters? All the commands in the "Edit Global parameters" menu are greyed out.
I am working with a catalog that was provided to me directly. Where and how are the derived functions stored? Are they linked to this catalogue?
I have a derived function that adds a dash between the 3rd and 4th character of a string. This function is visible in the globals parameters but does not seem to work because the parameter always remains at "UNSET" when I work in the schema. What could be the reason for this?

Translated with  www.deepl.com 

Translated by Corina Ionescu, on June 27th 2022

Comment peut-on modifier les paramètres globaux ? Toutes les commandes dans le menu "Edit Global parameters" sont grisés.
Je travaille avec un catalog qui m'a été fourni directement. Ou et comment sont stockés les fonctions dérivées ? Sont-elles liées à ce catalogue ?
J'ai une fonction dérivée qui rajoute un tiret entre les 3 et 4eme caractère d'une chaine de caractère. Cette fonction est visible dans les globals parameters mais ne semble pas fonctionner car le paramètre reste systématiquement à "UNSET" lorsque je travaille dans le schéma. Quelle peut-en être la raison ?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags