cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Several problems about Illustrate.

WangZhen
12-Amethyst

Several problems about Illustrate.

Hi,

I am doing some Illustrate demo for a customer. I was trying to import several .dgn files and .step files and making animations to show them via Vuforia Studio. But after imported them into Illustrate, some parts in .dgn files were at wrong place. And when I tried to publish .step file to .PVZ. I got a error message said "No publish options defined". Attached files are samples. What can I do to correct them.

5 REPLIES 5

Have you opened a support case for your issue? Link: https://support.ptc.com/apps/case_logger_viewer/auth/ssl/log

WangZhen
12-Amethyst
(To:VladimirN)

Not yet. I prefer to check if our colleagues have such experience first. I didn't use any CAD software before.

agarland
15-Moonstone
(To:WangZhen)

Do you have any publish options defined in File>Options>Illustration>Publishing ?

Publish options.png
If not this may be causing the error message you see.

WangZhen
12-Amethyst
(To:agarland)

Thans for your reply.

I checked my settings, this option is a default setting, and I didn't change it.

Maybe it's regarding to some issue of the source file. I also tried several other files, most of them worked normally.

Hello @WangZhen ,

did you already found a solution for this issue ?

I have the same probem..

Thanks in advance.

Top Tags