cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

mobile apps implementation

Dmi3U
15-Moonstone

mobile apps implementation

Hi!

Just wondering if any of you have implemented windchill mobile, creoview mobile or creosketch mobile in your company?

I am trying to figure out if it is worth doing. I played with these and after first "cool" feeling came realisation that they are VERY limited. I would like to hear your opinions and experiences.

Thank you,

Dmitry

3 REPLIES 3

PTC, to my knowledge, has not updated their mobile application for 2+ years. In fact I heard the development team was disbanded.

Patrick Williams | Engineering Systems | c: 616.947.2110
[cid:image001.jpg@01CFD65B.E7151400]
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Dmi3U)

I think with the release of the MS Surface, there is more functionality in that product than in a tablet like an iPad or Kindle. I would guess that the install on a Surface is just a client browser to the server side. No need for a specialized development team or product.

In my environment they would not be allowed anyway as we don't have anything on wireless and that includes mice/keyboards.
mreece1
1-Newbie
(To:Dmi3U)

beware of the licensing. The app is free, but the license to run the app
is not.

On Monday, September 22, 2014, Williams, Patrick <->
wrote:

> PTC, to my knowledge, has not updated their mobile application for 2+
> years. In fact I heard the development team was disbanded.
>
>
>
> *Patrick Williams* | Engineering Systems | c: 616.947.2110
>
> [image: sc_inc_black_sig_1_alt]
>
>
>
> *From:* Dmitry Ushamirsky [
> would like to hear your opinions and experiences.
>
>
>
> Thank you,
>
> Dmitry
>
>
Top Tags