cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

ALIGNED (offset) X-Section, surfaces, and HLR in the drawing

StephenW
23-Emerald II

ALIGNED (offset) X-Section, surfaces, and HLR in the drawing

This question pertains only to the Offset X-section in model creation and Full Aligned X-section in drawings WITH surfaces in your model.

I know that when creating a x-section in the model with surfaces I use the MODELS AND QUILTS function to get proper hidden line removal in my drawings. Got it, done it, it works 100%.

When I need to create an OFFSET X-Section in my model, the option for MODELS AND QUILTS is not available (grayed out). Is there something I am missing to be able to use an offset x-section in a model that contains surfaces AND get proper hidden line removal in my drawing? I know, I ask way to much of the software, I should just bend to it.

[cid:image002.jpg@01CB45D4.74041900]

WF 2.0 (moving to WF 4 any day now - for the last 2 years)
Intralink 3.4

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags