cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Can I modify the context (right click) menu in Creo 3?

vincecatlin
10-Marble

Can I modify the context (right click) menu in Creo 3?

The new right click menu is nice and big. It would be better if I could eliminate all the stuff I don't use.

I suppose the next best solution would be mapkeys for any common function but I still prefer the good old right click functionality.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mender
6-Contributor
(To:vincecatlin)

File > Options > Shortcut Menu to customize it.

On a related topic, Toolkit users wishing to put their TK commands into the shortcut/rmb/popup should take a look at

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS246321

for a description of how it changes from Creo 2 to Creo 3.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mender
6-Contributor

File > Options > Shortcut Menu to customize it.

On a related topic, Toolkit users wishing to put their TK commands into the shortcut/rmb/popup should take a look at

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS246321

for a description of how it changes from Creo 2 to Creo 3.

Thanks Matthew,

That's a whole lot more options than I was expecting.

Vince

mender
6-Contributor

Yeah, the whole idea of a separately-configurable rmb menu per ribbon tab is pretty powerful.

Top Tags