cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo 2.0 closes after start

mtauber
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 closes after start

Yesterday I installed Creo 2.0 on my Windows 10 Notebook, without any problems. But when I try to start Creo this Warning occurs and then Creo closes. The warning is in german language, but I hope anybody can help me. Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
dgschaefer
21-Topaz II
(To:mtauber)

I can't read that error message, but only Creo 2 M190 and up are certified for Win 10.  Are you using M190 or higher?

http://support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/160242/en/PTC_Creo_Future_Platform_Support_Summary.pdf

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

I'm using Creo 2 M200.

Hi Mathias,

I used Google Translate to translate the error message and it is similar to this discussion:

Creo 2.0 30 Day Trial - Quality Agent Error

Please have a look.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags