cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Creo Simulate Load Driven By Parameter

nhall
11-Garnet

Creo Simulate Load Driven By Parameter

Hi,

I am running a simulation with a measured load at one side, and applied load at another. For all intents and purposes, it is a non-symmetric see-saw, where I have a target load at one end, with a load (in this instance, a pressure value) applied to a pad at the other end.

I will have 9 individual tests to complete (each test is at a different angle), so I was hoping to run a feasibility study to save myself the trial and error involved in guessing the input load multiple times until I get a close result. I have had a bit of a play around and created a parameter, which I then drove a load value with. 

It seems to accept the input parameter (I can drive a static analysis from it) but when it comes to doing a study, I get the '!' of doom with no indication of the cause of failure. Screenshots of my parameter and study are below.

Is what i am trying actually possible and if so, is there something obvious I am missing?

nhall_0-1702479277977.png

nhall_1-1702479382056.png

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags