cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Creo flow analysis : Error:can't write results,underfined output file!

bduncan
15-Moonstone

Creo flow analysis : Error:can't write results,underfined output file!

QQ图片20181219113822.pngHI,

I'm new here, this is a simple example,Detailed setup as blow, the mesh genrationQQ图片20181219124105.png the inflow boundary condition is 0.3m/sQQ图片20181219122950.png  and the outflow boundary condition isQQ图片20181219123414.pngand click Run icon, For a little while ,the soft pop up the dialogue box,QQ图片20181219124908.pngWhat am I supposed to do?  I'll uploap the files,Creo 4.0.Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
zemanekp
13-Aquamarine
(To:bduncan)

I had to solve the same error yesterday. It was caused by NON-ASCII characters at the path to the working directory.

It seems, that Creo CFD module doesn’t support “Unicode” fully.

PZ

(probably this is not up to date reply, but it could be useful for someone else…)

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
bduncan
15-Moonstone

here is the operation video

zemanekp
13-Aquamarine

I had to solve the same error yesterday. It was caused by NON-ASCII characters at the path to the working directory.

It seems, that Creo CFD module doesn’t support “Unicode” fully.

PZ

(probably this is not up to date reply, but it could be useful for someone else…)

bduncan
15-Moonstone
(To:zemanekp)

YES,I have solve this problem BTW,Did YOU INSTALL CREO 6.0.1.0?

zemanekp
13-Aquamarine

Yes, I've solved this issue just for 6.0.1.0... 

bduncan
15-Moonstone

will you  see knob "Wizard" Interface of Flow Analysis?in creo 6.0.1.0?or would you show me the picture that include "Wizard"

zemanekp
13-Aquamarine

Unfortunately no, I’m convinced that 6.0.1.0 still has no Wizard dialog released.

(There is resource file for dialog at installation, but there is no gui access to call him from the Creo Flow Analysis dashboard.)

bduncan
15-Moonstone

Thanks,maybe will release it  in the future version.11.jpg

future

[ˈfyo͞oCHər]
名词未来; 将来; 前途; 前程
形容词未来的
Top Tags