cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Is there anyway to get this function back?

SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite

Is there anyway to get this function back?

the underlined letters in the selection options was a real time saver. Does anyone know how to get these back?

underline.jpg

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

in CR3, PTC implemented new functionality which enables user to configure context menus.

See https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS180863

Probable side efect of this new functionality is removing underlined letters in context menus (this is my opinion, only).

MH

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Hi,

• click right mouse button
  • press ALT key
  • click right mouse button

MH

Martin Hanák
SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite
(To:MartinHanak)

I can't get that to work in drawings. sorry I should have been more specific.

for some reason it still shows up in places like the tool bar and the navigation tab, but not in the drawing window

You can see the menu displayed on your picture only in case that mouse cursor is located on Ribbon.

MH

Martin Hanák
SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite

If I understand you; yes, that's my fault. I needed to get a picture to show the underline. I will modify it

SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite

Here it is but with Creo 2

old_creo_version_rmb.png

SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite
(To:SYNDAKIT)

Untitled2.png

this is a better picture. in previous versions of creo some of the commands would have an underlined letter that you could just tap and it would choose it.

Hi,

in CR2 M070 when I select a table and press right mouse button, I can see the following menu - some commands contain underlined letter, others not. It looks like this is current Creo behaviour.

table.png

MH

Martin Hanák
SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite

it seems that it didn't get carried over to creo 3

but could I add it somehow?

Hi,

in CR3, PTC implemented new functionality which enables user to configure context menus.

See https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS180863

Probable side efect of this new functionality is removing underlined letters in context menus (this is my opinion, only).

MH

Martin Hanák
SYNDAKIT
14-Alexandrite

yeah it sure seems that way.

Hey Martin I appreciate your help on all this. You are always a big help with all my questions!

Thank you!

Top Tags