cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

OK Button is not accessible

JS_9824412
13-Aquamarine

OK Button is not accessible

JS_9824412_1-1652186968453.png

Refer to the above screenshot, frequently the "ok" button and "cancel" button are outside of window and become inaccessible in Simulate. I have to close Simulate and restart it again. Is there any better way to access the "ok" button?

Thanks.

JS

P.S. BTW, in Simulate, the popup windows for selections (for example in assigning Rigid Links, Weighted Links, etc) are TOO small and can't not be dragged wide. Is there any better way to make the selection window wider?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

please press middle mouse button

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

please press middle mouse button

what if i dont have any mouse? is there any other way that i could solve without it?

That is too complicated and is out of my expertise because I only use mouse and have been always using a mouse. I believe Skunks has the same situation. Therefore, find a mouse and use it is the better way. Also it is more efficient to pick hundreds of small facets and edges by using a mouse.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:AS_10546865)

Are you using a laptop without a middle mouse button?

Many mice and some touchpads have a middle mouse button. On a mouse with a scroll wheel, you can usually press directly down on the scroll wheel to middle-click. If you don't have a middle mouse button, you can press the left and right mouse buttons at the same time to middle-click.

Top Tags