cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Opportunity in Charlotte, NC - passing on a message

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Opportunity in Charlotte, NC - passing on a message

I have been contacted by a recruiter about a possible long term contract in Charlotte, NC.

This is a designer position for an individual with a strong background in Creo Parametric, Windchill, and from what I gather, Arbortext experience would be a plus. This is related to HP automotive and is not related to any specific product development. More in the realm of publishing and illustration.

It is an on-site position for about 8 months at designer level compensation but it sounds negotiable.

I am only passing this on, and I would be happy to get anyone that feels they are qualified in contact with the recruiter.

disclaimer: I am not directly affiliated with this firm and I am not currently under contract with this firm.

I post this because this just may be an opportunity that someone here has been waiting for.

Send me a private message if you want more information.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Antonius - thanks for passing this along, it's really cool to see these kinds of interactions. Who knows, it could be a perfect fit for someone here in the community!

Top Tags