cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Personal invitation from Shailendra Sircar

shail_sircar
1-Newbie

Personal invitation from Shailendra Sircar

If you are not able to click these links, click the following: «Show content» and try again.
E-mail sent 9/29/2010 9:27:05 AM, by Shailendra Sircar:

Hello,

Imagine one day I changed my e-mail address... and automatically, and without having to tell you, my new address was entered in your address book! It?s now possible!

UNYK is a really effective tool that allows you to securely and more easily than ever manage all your contacts.

As soon as one of your contacts changes his or her contact info, your address book is automatically updated and vice versa. With UNYK, from now on, the only contact info you have to keep up to date is your own.

Can I add you as one of my contacts? To accept, click here!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags