cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Process Manager Template selection

SteveLucas
13-Aquamarine

Process Manager Template selection

I have an issue with the Manufacturing process manager and predefined Manufacturing template selection.

if you have pre defined manufacturing templates it seems can only choose one template at a time in Process Manager. Where this becomes a problem is when I have a plate with maybe 10 to 15 different hole sizes in it and  I have to select my predefined drill template for each hole size one at a time then select ok which take you back to the main process manager page you then repeat the select and ok for each hole size  needed.... Very tedious.

It would be nice if we had the hold down the shift key or control key function to select multiple templates at one time in Process Manager.

I tried to do an enhancement request but it would not publish for me so I thought I would put it in here for discussion.

thanks for reading my morning rant,

SLucas

2 REPLIES 2

You might benefit from this defining all manufacturing information to the hole features themselves.  I have not implemented this myself but Todd made me aware of this functionality some time ago.

Nick,

I am aware of the annotation features to build the manufacturing features into the design. it looks very promising. The Issue with that is it would require engineering to change how they design. I stand a better chance of winning the lottery than getting them to change.

Top Tags