Good morning, beacause I am a newbe in Creo Simulate I need a help for modelig hinges screws.
I have a 3D mechanical frame where connection are made by hinges and screws. For the hinges, following the description in the description in these links
the procedure is described below:
- put 3 points for my beam elements (two at the edges and and one at the middle span) - Image 1
- I created my two beam elements using the Point-Point Pairs option - Image 2
- set rotation releases in the edges of every element - Image 3
- set rigid links between the points and the inner surfaces of the holes - Image 4
At this point I need to understand:
- has the hinge been well modeled?
- can I model screws in the same way, just removing the rotation releases?
Many thanks in advance
Thank you skunks!