cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Tutorials for Creo Ansys

tmoser
10-Marble

Tutorials for Creo Ansys

I've found the series of videos for Creo Ansys, which are somewhat helpful, and I took the half day class for Creo Ansys as well.  However, I want to take a deeper dive into the various types of joints to better  understand how they function. For Creo Simulate, there are tutorials from PTC that you complete at your own pace. There are downloadable files for these tutorials so you can actually perform the tasks instead of just watching someone else do it. I haven't been able to find these types of tutorials for Creo Ansys. Does anyone know where I can find this kind of self-pace training for Creo Ansys?

3 REPLIES 3

These are the videos  that I was referring to at the beginning of my post. I would like to have Creo files that I could download and work through some exercises by myself. I learn best by doing. To me, these videos are demonstrations, not tutorials. 

Hello,

At this time, PTCU have no plans to add a second course on Creo Ansys to the Creo Training Catalog.

With respect to the Learning Connector link, 17 of the 19 tutorial results are actually Product Manager videos. These Product Manager videos are enhancements that have been made to the product over the last few Creo releases. As such, you are correct that these are not how-to's but more informational about what new functionality has been introduced. That said, the tutorials that PTCU offers in Learning Connector do not have lab files for download. The majority of these tutorials show functionality on simple widget models that could be easily recreated as needed. However, the real idea is that you use your own models to apply the functionality to.

The Creo Simulate tutorials you're referring to are one of PTCU's legacy eLearning/ILT courses. The Simulate course in particular was a 5 day course, so it was a deep dive into Creo Simulate.

-------
Matt Huybrecht
Top Tags