cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

merge and inheritance was not activated

yyang-4
1-Newbie

merge and inheritance was not activated

my computer was use Croe 2.,but i found the merge and inheritance function was not actived

and also have some note as follows:Please check "File->Options->Licensing" or Visit http://www.ptc.com/support/apps/sw_trial to try out options.

please help me activate this function.

thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

Hello,

The Pro/ASSEMBLY license module or Advanced Assembly Extension license is required to access the options.  Please check if you have these options in your license.  If not, you will need to contact License Management to get them added.

If you do, then you will need to reconfigure your setup.

Thanks,

Amit

thank you !  i think our company have the license .

could you please tell me how to set in configer to activate the function for the prt model

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:yyang-4)

You can be sure by looking at FILE - HELP - SYSTEM INFORMATION.

Scroll down to the CONFIGURED OPTIONS MODULES  and look for the assembly option or the advanced assembly extension.

my be we do not have this licence . and now  i can not edit the external merge id 4326.Capture2.JPGCapture1.JPG

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:yyang-4)

We have multiple license types here at work. In the past, if the higher level license wasn't available, I would get a basic license.

Do you know if your company has other licenses maybe? If the model was created in house, you probably do.

the model was not created by our company ,i can not edit the external merge id

If you do not have the special license, you can do a manual merge/inheritance.

This is done by activating a subcomponent in the current assembly.

Now you can merge another part into the active part. 

Top Tags