cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Need to reinstall Isodraw 7.1

sfwriter
1-Newbie

Need to reinstall Isodraw 7.1

hi,

the writer who creates our graphics is leaving the company and her machine will be wiped clean. I need to reinstall isodraw on my win7 machine. can you direct me to the correct person to contact for the download instructions. thanks, cm, director tech pubs

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I'm not sure where you're geographically located, but this guide has a list of worldwide telephone numbers. For the U.S., License Management is 877-275-4782

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hi,

I suggest using the Support Center or logging a case with Technical Support

http://www.ptc.com/support/arbortext.htm

-Dan

I tried and I get an error message each time. is there a support phone number?

thanks,

/c

I'm not sure where you're geographically located, but this guide has a list of worldwide telephone numbers. For the U.S., License Management is 877-275-4782

fyi, no one answers this number...

/c

swri
1-Newbie
(To:sfwriter)

You will need to have the install softwarein order to move from one machine to another.

Step 1. on the new machine, run the set up files for Isodraw. at some point the install procedures will tell you the mac address that it need to use. write this nuimber down then cancel the upload.

Step 2. Do the same thin onrhe old machine to obtain its mac address. write this down and cancel the upload.

You will need to do this steps and have in your possession the new license (contained inan email) prior to loading th esoftware ontoht enew machine

Step 3. Go to ptc.com and select the support tab.

Step 4. On the Support page, select "Arbortext" under the Product Support Centers located on teh left side of the frame.

Step 5. Select the License tab.

Step 6 Scroll down until you see three table lableled "General"' "licensing"; and "Recent Articles". Select the "Licensing Tab"

Step 7. Under the "Arbortext Isodraw & Isoview" heading, select "Reconfigure Software Licenses"

Step 8. Under "Move License", select "single server" for both the From and To column. Select continue.

Step 9. type in the mac address you obtained from the old computer in teh cpu id block and follow the remaining prompts.

You must do these prior to installing the software onto the new machine.

Hope this helps

sfwriter
1-Newbie
(To:swri)

thanks ken! I also finally reached someone in license management! I think I have a solution. thanks to everyone.

/c

VladimirPalffy
13-Aquamarine
(To:swri)

Hello,

Would you like to identify the MAC address of your LAN adapter?

Here is a small utility that will help you: MAC Reader

mac-reader.png

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Announcements

Top Tags