As you may have seen in a previous post, I just moved my print license to support Epic 6.0. I always LOVE application updates. This is no exception.
I took a file I know was working and printing in Epic 5.4 and tried to print it using Epic 6.0. Well lo and behold. It FAILED. A few (well more than a few) well chosen words on this.
Same file, same style sheets file publishes in 5.4 and fails in 6.0. Seems there are one or more tables whose width exceeds some predescribed value. Of course the error does not specify which of the tables is the culprit.
Back to the drawing board.
So folks be advised there are some deltas between 5.4 and 6.0 that may cause printing issues. 😞