cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Problem with a Turbo Styler sheet

ChristopheLefeb
1-Newbie

Problem with a Turbo Styler sheet

Hello, We currently have some trouble with one XSL stylesheet. The sheet hasn't been modified in any way since it was last working (the file date is 09/02/2005) but when I open any XML document I get the following error : [A30223] Could not load stylesheet 'C:\dtd\doctypes\presse\article\article.xsl' - _stysht::load_xslt_ss failed When the XML document is loaded in Epic, if I try to select the stylesheet (Format/Turbo styler) I get this error message : "[A30121 Stylesheet article.fos cannot be edited with turbo styler" The reference to article.fos is a mystery to me, as I selected article.xsl. For reference, we are using Epic 4.3, build JUN-1218. Any idea on how to fix this, or any things to check welcome. Thanks and regards Christophe Lefebvre LexisNexis France
2 REPLIES 2

I don't seem to be able to edit my own post. Anyway, just something I forgot. Before getting the [A30223] error message in the Epic Editor Messages window, I get a dialog box with that error message : [A19397 Error opening XSL stylesheet "C:\dtd\doctypes\presse\article\article.xsl"

I solved the problem (not sure how though). I reinstalled Epic and corrected the APTCATPATH system variable (there was a %%D instead of the %D in it) and it works now.
Top Tags