cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Using Arbortex Editor with Arbortext CSDB: Problems with Arbortext Authoring Interface (login SCDB)

ptc-5297369
1-Newbie

Using Arbortex Editor with Arbortext CSDB: Problems with Arbortext Authoring Interface (login SCDB)

Hi everyone,

We want to use Arbortext Editor 6.0 with Arbortext CSDB

We install Arbortext Authoring Interface for Arbortext Editor.

In Arbortext Editor, we can see CSDB menu in toolbar (Connect to SCDB.jpg) When we click to login in CSDB menu, we gets another error (Error.jpg)

• ERROR:

[A30165] com_call: invalid or undefined interface ID 0

(at line 235 of file "C:\Program Files\PTC\Arbortext Editor\application\com.ptc.lbs.authorit\init\AuthorIT.ACL")

Function traceback at time of error:

#1 AcquredAuthor::Login() at "C:\Program Files\PTC\Arbortext Editor\application\com.ptc.lbs.authorit\init\AuthorIT.ACL":235

In row 235, you can find: loggedin = com_call(AcquiredAuthorHandle, "Login")

Is there anyone facing same issue before and/or have any opinion about solution?

Best regards,

Artem Baketov

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Development have stated that Authoring Tools Interface will not work with a 64-bit version of Editor as we do not currently support it.

I use first a 64-bit version of Arbortext Editor. I deleted 64-bit version and install a 32-bit version of Editor.
Now the problem with the error disappeared, ATI working properly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
lfraley
6-Contributor
(To:ptc-5297369)

Looks like something didn't get installed properly. Did you submit a support ticket?

The installation is made correctly. I asked the tech support, they help me to solve the problem at the moment

lfraley
6-Contributor

Good to hear that you're all fixed now. Can you post what they told you? That way someone searching for the answer here will be able to see it?

No, you misunderstand. Technical support is now looking for a way to resolve this problem.

lfraley
6-Contributor

I see. Very good. Glad to hear they're addressing it. When you get an answer will you post it?

Yes, of course I will write here is the solution

Development have stated that Authoring Tools Interface will not work with a 64-bit version of Editor as we do not currently support it.

I use first a 64-bit version of Arbortext Editor. I deleted 64-bit version and install a 32-bit version of Editor.
Now the problem with the error disappeared, ATI working properly.

Top Tags