Maybe this a very basic question, but I can't find the way to solve it...
I'm working with some XML files that are composed of dozens of xml files referenced as href atts:
Intead of beig referenced as entities.
What should I do in Arbortext 6 to make them editable from the editor? That is, how can I make the content of the XML file referenced shown in the editor and how can I make to click on it to edit it, (more or less the way It would happen if they were files entities).
1. Detect a double-click on the <content> element (by attaching a hook or callback script to the double-click handler).
2. Examine the clicked element to extract "href" attribute.
3. Use the value of "href" to calculate a filesystem path to the referenced file.
4. Detect if the referenced file path exists, if not then display error message.
5. If the file exists, then open the file in a new Editor window.