I want few suggestions in model check configurations.
I am facing the issue in configuring the following:
1. Can we check if the existing parameter belongs to part or assembly?
2. Can we check if the layer name in the model is as per the user defined layer list?
3. Can we update the dictionary with global dictionary ? For spelling checks
4. Can we check to see if specific parameters are designated?
Any suggestions will be of great help
Unfortunately I have packed up my MdelCheck reference material for a move to a new building on Monday.
1) yes, there is a paramater check for assembly and model
2) yes, you can specify certain layer names or a list file and compare layers against that
3) Interactively you can add to the dictionary with proper permissions
4) There is a designated parameter check.
Get the Help Topics Collection ModelCheck guide. It has lots of examples.
I do have some ModelCheck tutorials that I have used to help in understanding how to set up ModelCheck.
Let me know if you need more information.
Thanks a lot for the information !
I got some info about 3rd and 4th point which I can implement.
Regarding checking the layer names and checking the parameter to which it belongs(part or Assembly) , I need some help in configuring these checks.
Y S Srikanth Kashyap
Even I have the same query with respect to 1 and 2.
Can you please elaborate or give some more information?
Thanks in advance!
See this thread for some ModelCheck layer info