cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Traceability browser: Show items of a tracker only downstream of one tracker but not of another

GLG
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

Traceability browser: Show items of a tracker only downstream of one tracker but not of another

Hello everyone,

I need to conduct and export a traceability analysis frequently. Currently I have quiet some manual rework to do in Excel to get rid of some unwanted entries. I need the "shortest way to a test case" from a risk analysis (RA).

The linking options are as follows:

RA > Req1 > Verificaton1       (desired to be shown)

RA > SW-safety > SW-Req > SW-Verification       (desired to be shown)

RA > Req1 > SW-Req > SW-Verification       (NOT desired to be shown)

The issue is: SW-Req items may occur downstream of SW-Safety items (desired) and downstream of Req1 items (not desired). Does anyone has an idea how to show SW-Req items only below items of one tracker (SW-safety) and NOT below another (Req1)?

Note:
Currently I filter on level 2 via cbQL filter (replaced tracker IDs with my short keys for you):

(tracker.id = SW-Req AND referenceToTracker = 'SW-safety') OR (tracker.id != SW-Req)

This removes SW-Req items which only have upstreams to Req1 for me. But there are quiet some which do have links to both, SW-Safety and Req1. So these are still shown below Req1 items and need to be removed manually...

Does anyone has an approach how to get rid of the unwanted entries in the traceability browser? Or in excel (e.g. based on the Tracker key as part of the string in the cells...)?

Thanks a lot!

SW-Info: codeBeamer 20.11-SP5 (mysql)

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags