cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Delete a place holder 3D Printer

ckingstedt
2-Guest

Delete a place holder 3D Printer

How do I delete this place holder 3D printer. The "Remove" option is grayed out.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Corey,

I'm not sure what is causing this error.

But you could try deleting the file where the information is stored and see if that clears the list.

In Windows Explorer, type %appdata%\Roaming\PTC\ProENGINEER\Wildfire\.wf\.Settings the print3d_prop.conf file has the information regarding the 3D printers.

Give that a try and let me know if that solves the issue for the time being.

Thanks,

Amit

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Corey,

As a test can you Add a new printer, give it a random name, leave the default values and then after it's added, see if Remove is available.

Thanks,

Amit

I can add or remove more printers, but the original is still grayed out and does not let me remove.

I tried alternating the default and removing the original "Fortus 250" with no luck as well.

Corey,

I'm not sure what is causing this error.

But you could try deleting the file where the information is stored and see if that clears the list.

In Windows Explorer, type %appdata%\Roaming\PTC\ProENGINEER\Wildfire\.wf\.Settings the print3d_prop.conf file has the information regarding the 3D printers.

Give that a try and let me know if that solves the issue for the time being.

Thanks,

Amit

Thanks Amit! That did the trick.  Much appreciated.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags