cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Dynamic Sectioning

ptc-2916217
1-Newbie

Dynamic Sectioning

Does Pro E have the capability of Dynamic sectioning like Catia V5 in video link below? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HQeTeQjiVE
4 REPLIES 4

Yu can use View>Display Settings>Visibilities, but it is not like CATIA V5. It is clipping the model parallel to screen. It is useless. Mustafa TURGUT TURKEY

This is the single most usefull presentation function when we do design reviews. We generally take the model out to eDrawings and then use the functionality there. Does anyone from PTC actually visit these forums? Surely a user friendly dynamic sectioning tool is not too much to ask for?

I used to use Solidworks, and the dynamic sectioning was excellent. You could just swipe a plane through the model and it would display the section in real time. Realy need one in ProE, I have to edit the dimension on my section plane and update for each veiw I want, rubbish.

Reading this thread is really humourous in a bitter sort of way as you can't imagine how many times this issue has been raised on my side...
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags