cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Is there anyway to modify the graphics toolbar? creo2

Inoram
13-Aquamarine

Is there anyway to modify the graphics toolbar? creo2

graphic-toolbar.JPG

Is there any way to modify the toolbar I attached in the picture?

It seems like a great place to put some commonly used icons, but I can not figure out how to modify it.

thanks

Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:Inoram)

There is only a preset subset available. When you use the RMB on the menu, it will show you the options including placement of the toolbar.

If you want a random set of commands available, I have used the quick access toolbar at the top. Unfortunately, even this toolbar is unique for every filetype.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

There is only a preset subset available. When you use the RMB on the menu, it will show you the options including placement of the toolbar.

If you want a random set of commands available, I have used the quick access toolbar at the top. Unfortunately, even this toolbar is unique for every filetype.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Yeah, I feared you couldn't modify as I have been up and down through the options area and could not figure out anything, the only thing I do see is that the commands on the bar in options file does recognize them as "graphics toolbar". And the ReadThisFirst.pdf also says you can modify the toolbar, the limited preset is ok, but full customization would be better.

I did modify the quick access toolbar a bit, even tried moving it below ribbon, etc. None of that feels efficient for modeling though. So I use it for file access, exporting, etc.

Thanks for the input.

Matt

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Happy to help.

You might consider putting parameters; switch symbols; and relations; and even measure in the quick access toolbar too. I find these very useful on many occasions.

And I hear you on the quick access toolbar location. As a matter of fact, I am all over the screen -mousing around- to do even basic modeling.

I think a general floating small icon toolbar that does not change between modes would be very helpful. If the toolbar command is not available, simply gray it out. I might just have to enter that as an idea

If you can vote on Ideas, please consider voting for this one:

Floating GENERAL Toolbar

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags