cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Issue in using Erase not displayed command

ms-6
6-Contributor

Issue in using Erase not displayed command

Hi all,

Recently I came across an issue, when I activate Erase not displayed command Creo crashes. I am not aware of the reason why?. Somebody could throw some light on this and help me?

6 REPLIES 6
mender
6-Contributor
(To:ms-6)

What release/build are you in?

ms-6
6-Contributor
(To:mender)

We use Creo2 M220

mender
6-Contributor

If the difference of 'recently' is that you have recently started working with models that came from a later build of Creo 2, then you may be experiencing the problem documented in https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS246507

If this is the case, you will find your issue is resolved by updating to Creo 2 M240.

Hello,

Did you have a chance to download M240 and test further, as per the article?

Thanks,

Amit

rubenvillarreal
13-Aquamarine

Sometimes the same thing happened to me. I notice that all start when I received a ¨fatal error¨ message. After that point, each time I used erase not displayed, Creo crashes automatically.

adbarkcity
4-Participant

I am getting the same issue on assemblies that use several family tabled sub assemblies. It is really anoying. I am on Creo 3.0 Essentials. I cam from a company that used the same type of subs and assemblies and there we did not have this issue but we were on PDMLink. 

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags