cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Quilt edge display in creo2

mms-2
1-Newbie

Quilt edge display in creo2

How to switch on quilt edge display in shaded view status?

I used to do that in WF4, the open quilt edges were highlighted in yellow color....(it was in View-> model display tab) but the similar option if available in creo, pls discuss how...?

that will be use ful while fixing complex quilt open edges

6 REPLIES 6
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:mms-2)

Mahesh,

one-sided edged have Letter color assigned in Hidden line mode. By default it is blue in Creo Parametric 2.0. You can change it using File > Options > System Colors > Graphics > Letter.

Then you can Export color scheme into .scl file and set config.pro option

system_colors_file PATH_TO_syscol.scl_file

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hi Martin,

my issue is exactly the below link http://communities.ptc.com/thread/42702?tstart=0

can you help... quilt edge visibility in shaded mode....

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Mahesh,

I think you have two options:

1. ask PTC support
  2. use some workaround, eg. select surface edges and create Copy feature (curve) using CTRL+C and CTRL+V shortcut

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

in my organisaton creo 2 migration in progress and we consolidate issues.... will wrap up the issues to PTC... may get some changes later

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Mahesh,

This is because of change in functionality from Creo 1.0. However you can use search tool to find one-Sided edges in part. Sreach > Lookin for Edge > Attribute as Type > value as One - Sided.

Hi Mahesh Sharma,

Good moring..

I tried and it shows all the one sided edges n the part,... meaning open edges in construction surfaces as well....

imagine a big part with lot features

even i was not using it till date...

thanks for the command

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags