cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Weight in Bill of Material

mcad_user
1-Newbie

Weight in Bill of Material

Hi I want the weight of the model in ProEngineer Bill Of Material created by using the repeat regions.I have added the parameter(weight) in relations and i want only that perticular parameter value to be extracted in Repeat Regions.Can anybody suggest me any
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
(To:mcad_user)

In repeate region you should select asm.mbr.User Defined then, pro-e asks for the parameter name, now enter the parameter name (weight in your case) Then update the table.
mcad_user
1-Newbie
(To:)

Thank Prashant But it is not working See I have added the parameter weight of which the source is Relations not the user defined so I think it is not working. Is there any other solution
Not applicable
(To:mcad_user)

it is a case sensitive so see that the case in parameter and you have typed are matching.
Not applicable

this method reads the parameter only and nothing to do with the relation or how it is computed. it just takes the value of user defined parameter.
ptc-1428410
1-Newbie

hi it will work but before u have to set that Tools -> Options -> mass_property_calculate ->Automatic i think it will work venu
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags