cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

egg shaped circles

ptc-2825622
2-Guest

egg shaped circles

Just loaded up the Cocreate PE version and have noticed that all circles are ellipse shaped. Squares are also off by the same ratio. Any suggestions on how to correct this.
5 REPLIES 5

This should be settings in the graphics card driver.

I have the resolution set to 1280 by 1024. I have reduced this setting and it made no difference. When I had access to a Cocreate license I had ran this on this computer and I had no problems until I loaded the PE version. If you could let me know what else I can try changing on my graphics card I would appreciate it.

This depends on the graphics card. Is it a wide screen monitor? so it could be better to set the display to 1920x1024 In my driver settings I have the option: 1280x1024 fix scaling ratio and this works fine. WoHo
Not applicable
(To:whofer)

anonymous wrote:

When I had access to a Cocreate license I had ran this on this computer and I had no problems until I loaded the PE version.

Not applicable
(To:)

I just loaded up last week and saw this problem. However, I pressed PG_UP button and it shifted the view automatically to where the ovals became circles again. CoCreate automatically started up with a view that appeared you were looking at the object plane at an angle; page-up appeared to shift the view to where you were looking at the plane at perpendicular angle. I'm sure this is in the documentation somewhere, but I found it somewhat accidentally. Try this. (I didn't modify any graphics settings etc. as the rest of the UI looked fine; I assume if you were having a problem with graphics drivers per other suggestions, your entire window would look distorted.) Hope this helps you!
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags